? ??????????????Red Star Burst? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??136 Grabs Today. 2430 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????????????????Spring Break? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??100 Grabs Today. 1942 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Bad Blogger - October Update

It has been several months since I last updated and I apologize. It has been a busy few months. October was a fun month. I went to visit Kara for four days in October, we had beautiful weather - lots of sun. We went to the beach, saw a movie and relaxed. Kara invited Doug and some friends over for dinner, which was fun. Then, the next week Uncle Doug was in town for a wedding, we went to Gene Coulon Park and had dinner with him.



Halloween (my birthday) was fun. Madison was Sleeping Beauty (costume from Costco) and Anna was Dora again (her third year in a row, her costume is now retired). Mom and Dad came over for the weekend to help celebrate. Perfect weather for trick-or-treating, the girls didn't even wear coats. I included both pictures, they never smile at the same time. Mom and Dad babysat the girls Saturday night and Dave and I went to a local theater show.





0 comments: