? ??????????????Red Star Burst? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.3 (3 Ratings)??136 Grabs Today. 2430 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????????????????Spring Break? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??100 Grabs Today. 1942 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, March 28, 2008

NEW FLOORS!!!!!!

Well the upstairs floors are done and I love them. We had maple laminate installed in the bonus room, bedroom, bedroom closet, hallway, and stairs. It only took them three days to finish the job and it looks so much better than carpet.

Although, the hardest part was moving everything out of our two largest rooms into our guest room. So we moved everything out of the bonus room into the guest room - as the picture shows. They did the bonus room first, so once that room was done, we took everything out and then put the bedroom furniture, etc. in the guest room. All the hard work was worth it because the floors look great and my allergies improved immediately.



The carpet line from the stairs left marks on the wall so now we are deciding what color to repaint the walls. The walls are cuurently white, but I would like a change. I currently have tried 5 different samples but can't decide on the what color I like best. One wall looks like a patchwork quilt of paint samples.

Before Pictures:




After Pictures:







1 comments:

BellaLovesPink said...

Wow...such a difference! It looks great. Beware of the dust bunnies!!